S E R V I C E S
Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine
Chinese acupuncture includes all the modalities to keep the body moving towards health: needling, cupping, gua sha, moxa, tui na (acu-pressure and body work), ear acupuncture and seeds.
Japanese acupuncture uses thinner needles and superficial insertion most of the time, which is especially good for patients who are sensitive to needles and those who are deficient. Small, rice-sized, direct moxa is involved to help improve the constitutions and reduce pain.
Chinese Herbal Medicine
Chinese herbal medicine can be used with or without acupuncture treatments. Combining with acupuncture will make the healing process faster.
Tui Na (Asian body work)
P R O C E D U R E S & F E E S
(OPENING CELEBRATION: $20 OFF EACH VISIT IN JULY, 2019)
- INITIAL VISIT
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Chinese medicine examination: chief complaints, history of the chief complaints, history of medicine, questions and answers, pulse diagnosis, abdomen and back diagnosis, channel diagnosis, ear diagnosis, tongue diagnosis.
- Treatment options and plan: Chinese acupuncture with/without herbs; Japanese acupuncture with/without herbs; Chinese herbal medicine only
- Initial treatment
- Acupuncture only - $120
- Acupuncture plus herbs - $120 plus cost of herbs
- Herbs only- $90 plus cost of herbs
- FOLLOW-UP VISITS
- Duration: 1 hour
- Chinese medicine examination: chief complaints, progress, questions and answers, pulse diagnosis, abdomen diagnosis, selective channel / ear / tongue diagnosis.
- Treatment options: Chinese acupuncture with/without herbs; Japanese acupuncture with/without herbs; Chinese herbal medicine only
- Follow-up treatment
- Fee: $90
- Acupuncture only - $90
- Acupuncture plus herbs - $90 plus cost of herbs
- Herbs only- $60 plus cost of herbs.
- FOLLOW-UP VISITS - single modality treatment
- Duration: 30 minutes
- One of the following modalities: Cupping, Tui Na, Gua Sha, Moxa.
- Fee: $50
- For every patient you refer you get $20 discount at your next visit.